Thursday, May 5, 2011

Shooting from the Hip

I need to get my blog back to awesome. More crazy ass stories, more crazy-ass theories about government…where’s the retarded idealism, man! The –I don’t think that’s wise- attitude has me by the bawlz. (Only cause a really do care about the hard realities of life such as studying like a mofo to earn moniez)
I hate this, but I’m not gonna post the stooped ideas about Libya, cause there not really worth everyone’s time. I wanna talk about the big stuff. Gaddamn Mr. Osama bin-Obama. I didn’t care much for him as a news item in the slightest until everyone saying that is big news really struck me: everyone is looking at the US as a genuine piece of news instead of as the elephant in the room (nobody wants to talk to, but kinda has too cause this elephant is blocking the snack table). People have been asking about some kind of permanent military policy from America. Will the people of America let history remember it as warlike or as a glorious economic empire? If we all act according to the truth we want to see in our country, even at the expense of our popularity, tomorrow glorious dawn might just shine brighter than the last. And unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. It's aren’t going to get better. It's not.
Beefy Out

No comments:

Post a Comment